Friday, April 11, 2008

Let's try this blogging thing!!




I am going to backtrack a little to the week-end in January we spent skiing. Morgan and Gaby learned how to ski with a ski-school tutor who spoke English. Thanks Toby! Mia, Mom and Dad, spent the morning watching the girls and sledding.























In February on a long week-end we went to Garmisch in southern Germany. We went for a hike up the Partnach Gorge. The trail went under frozen water-falls. The pictures don't nearly do it enough justice. It was absolutely gorgeous!! We rode a tram up the Alpspitz (next to the Zugspitz, the highest mountain in Germany). The girls were amazed at the small children (3 and 4 years old) that were skiing the medium-hard trails without poles! The views were spectacular!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lianne...looked at your blog..awesome. How fun to see the girls..they have grown so much and look very happy. It was the best to see you though and see that you are doing what you do best...being an adventurer! You totally take after your father...not me! I like it once I'm at it, but I don't instigate it. Always your father. Keep up the blog, very enjoyable. Some of those pictures were special..the gondola, the bridge with the fog behind it took my eye and a couple of others. I copies the pictures of you and the kids to print off for the fridge...you know me! Love you all...MOM

katrina5080 said...

Lianne, Your sister told be where to find you. I would love to get in touch again. The Italian vacation looked awesome. I love Europe, it is so rich in history. Send a comment and we can e-mail back and forth. I also have a webcam if you are on MSN. I think we could talk or something.
Love, Katrina